Well, did June sneak up on anyone else? It sure as hell snuck (hey “snuck” is not a word according to spellcheck) up on me. I have about 2345 things I need to get done, and that is just for this blog and project! It is a very hectic week for me in and out of work.
However, the show must go on. And I did say I would be starting June 3rd, and so June 3rd is when the clock started ticking. I plan on having a lot more information on here (tracking progress and such), as well as maybe expanding to facebook and other social media for sharing purposes, I am just not sure yet.
Either way I have a lot of exciting ideas that involve earning money, twitter and some interactive things that I will definitely need some help with, so stay tuned!
I’ll be reviewing or at minimum commenting on the entertainment categories as a go along, so if you are interested in that, also stay tuned. For now I have chosen Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett for the first book I’ll be reading. I enjoyed American Gods by Gaiman, and this also comes highly recommended by none other than Joe Mahon!
Here’s a quick recap of what I am trying to accomplish this year. Time to get a move on!
- Watch 10,000 minutes of new Movies
- Watch 10,000 minutes of new TV shows
- Read 10,000 pages of new books
- Place 10,000 puzzle pieces
- Complete 10,000 crossword answers
- Drink 10,000 oz. of water
- (*NEW*) Do 10,000 Jumping jacks (You know, to warm up for the push-ups!)
- Do 10,000 push-ups
- Do 10,000 sit-ups
- 10,000 minutes of exercise
- Travel 10,000 miles
- Earn 10,000 dollars
- Gain 10,000 twitter followers